Support the EFR
You can help transform the educational experience of Rockport students by making a gift to the Educational Foundation for Rockport.
Choose a one-time or monthly recurring gift by filling out the form.
Donate directly via
Venmo – @rockportedfoundation
PayPal – Educational Foundation for Rockport
Please make your check payable to the Educational Foundation for Rockport and mail to:
Educational Foundation for Rockport
P.O. Box 836
Rockport, MA 01966
We will mail you a receipt for tax purposes.
Make a Gift of Appreciated Stock
- Donor can deduct full fair market value.
- Donating stock is more tax-efficient than selling stock and paying capital gains.
- Charity is tax-exempt and does not pay any tax when it sells the stock.
- Consider this strategy if you have a concentrated position of appreciated stock.
Retirement plan assets are a tax efficient way to make gifts to
- Participant must be at least 70 ½.
- You can make a direct distribution of up to $100,000 per year to charity.
- Amount satisfies Required Minimum Distribution but is not included in taxable income.
Consult with your tax specialist for more details.
Click HERE for the Stock and Mutual Funds Transfer Instructions
Corporate Matching Gifts
Many workplaces powerfully leverage your donation by matching contributions to nonprofit organizations. Contact your Human Resources Office to find out if your company has a Matching Gift Program.
Leave a legacy gift by directing an estate contribution to the EFR. There are a number planned gift options including bequests, gifts of life insurance, and gifts of retirement plans. To learn more, please contact: Jamy Madeja at email@example.com
How Does Monthly Giving Work?
- Your credit card will be charged for the first time on the day that you make the donation. In future months, your credit card will be charged once each month, on the same day you made your initial gift. For example, if you sign up for monthly giving on July 15, your credit card will be charged on July 15 and then on the 15th of each month.
- When you set up monthly giving, you will receive an email from the EFR thanking you for your gift. Each subsequent month, you will receive an email receipt from PayPal when your credit card is charged.
- At the end of the calendar year, you will receive a summary report of your giving for tax purposes.
Benefits of Monthly Giving
- Smaller, consistent payments are easier on your wallet.
- Your gift renews automatically. You don’t have to do a thing!